background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Fall/Winter Catalog!

I am SO excited to let everyone about Scentsy's new Fall & Winter Catalog! Scentsy has come out with some really fun new things and I'm sure you will LOVE them as much as I do!!

This cute warmer is the Warmer of the Month for September and right along side of it comes the Scent of the Month, Maple Butter! Doesn't that sound like a nice fall combo!

Also in the new catalog, there are lots of new scents and the nice thing is, there is a new section telling what the new scents are, instead of searching thru all the lists of Scents just to find them all! I  think my new favorite is Christmas Cottage, if you love the scent of walking into those cute little craft stores and there is that really yummy spicy, yet fruity, warm scent.... well that's it!! It is that scent that will definitely remind you of Christmas , but I think if could be a really nice scent to use all year round too!
{Now I hope you all don't smell it and say.. wow that was she thinking!!hehe}

You can see all the new changes here in the NEW catalog, or email me, facebook me, or call me for a catalog! I can drop it off, or send it in the mail to you!
ALSO you will want to take a peak at THESE!! I know it may sound early, but Christmas really is just around the corner! Take a peak at these scentsational Holiday warmers! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these!!! But you better hurry before they are all sold out! Last year we had HUGE back orders for the holiday warmers and some of them we just couldn't get before Christmas because there was just too much of a demand for them! So take my advice and get them really early! If you love one, get it now, because they will be super hard to get the longer you wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment