background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Scentsy Product Lines coming soon!

Scentsy is so close to launching their new product lines! I am on pins and needles waiting to be able to tell you all about them! This time next week it will all be revealed and I am super excited about it all! Keep checking back here for more up to the minute info and reveals! If you love Scentsy, or have never heard of it even, but think you would like to try and become a consultant, now is the time to do so! With the new product launch, if you are already a consultant, you can keep you downline for everything, or you can pick and choose what line you want to be a consultant for. So watch next Monday, January 23rd,2012 for the reveal of the new product lines that Scentsy has! This is HUGE and I know you are going to be just as excited as I am, if not more so! You can also check on my website too for more updates or to sign up. I simply can't wait for you all to know whats in store! www.meganbourne.scentsy.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment