background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Whats coming in July!

This next month in July there are a few fun things coming to Scentsy. First there is this cute little warmer of the month, Ohana, along with the scent of the month, Lemons and Berries, that smells like pink lemonaid!! Perfect for summer!! This warmer is so fun for summer and looks so much better in person too.  


Also coming in July is the Bring Back my Bar promotion. This is where a few months ago you could go onto the website and vote for your favorite discontinued scent and then they come back for one month to purchase in bar form. To see the list of the most popular scents coming back for July click HERE.  There is also some combine and save package deals to save you some money too. I can;t wait for the Orange Dreamsicle, watermelon patch and fresh cut grass to come back!!They are all so good im sure I will be getting at least one of each of these scents! Soif you are interested in ordering any of these scents simply go to my website and click on the Bring Back my Bar icon and it will take you right to where you can see them and order them too. If you have any questions about either joining Scentsy or Velata, or are just having trouble ordering or have any concerns please contact me! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a fabulous summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment